Thursday, April 15, 2010

Go Time

Wow, it has been over a year since I have updated this thing! Sorry to anyone who has ever thought to see if anything new was up... Hopefully some of you still read this. Well I am going to try my darnedest to keep this thing up to date the ENTIRE season. Cross your fingers.

As of late I just got back from a short two day trip to a friends house just north of Cabo near La Vantana. It was pretty sweet and once I get some pics from the trip I will put them up here. I am also currently packing for a race called Tour of Battenkill, 200km, 57% dirt. Should be a cool race. Now that I have a new phone hopefully I will be able to update from the road more easily which will make blogging slightly more enjoyable when i can do it whenever and wherever i want.

Well I think thats all for now. I will try and get picks up from NY soon so you can see what the course looks like.

Walker

P.S. if Emmanuelle Chriqui is reading this... You are gorgeous! Can i take you out?

No comments: