Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gila!

So I am currently in Silver City NM for the Sram Tour of the Gila. This is a really hard climbing stage race. There are also a lot of big hitters here like Levi, Lance, DZ, and Tommy D. We are half way through the race and I have had some good days. Got into the break on the first day, we went from the gun and werent caught till 3km to go on a 153km race. So that day has made the next two days a little more difficult with some more fatigue.

I will give a more detailed update later.

This morning I was looking at my buddies blog www.thatdarkkidkevin.wordpress.com and found a sweet video of a cupcake cannon. I think team Holowesko Partners should purchase one and bring it to Olympias tour and unleash some pastry hell on all the little Dutchies. Hope you enjoy the video, let me know what you think.


Walker

No comments: