Sunday, February 4, 2007

Tour of the Bahamas

So the race ended today with a 105 mile stage. This was a pretty hard race. I got into a few different early breaks just tryin to help out the team and had some good early attacks and then just tried to finish after burning all the matches. Yesterdays circuit race was crazy. There was a big field and a yellow line rule, so that made things interesting. there were a lot of cars on the course with the field not really obeying the rules of the yellow line; that is what made it fairly sketchy. Now we have a training week with photo shoots and team building stuff. Hopefully I will finally have time to take some pictures.

Walker

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hey, you doing ok? I don't know if you got my text after I rode the plane with JV (February 1), I hope the training and racing is going well. Keep in touch.