Monday, February 18, 2008

Revelation!

A Chipotle Burrito is a lot of FOOD!

Now this might not come as a surprise to most but I am used to downing one big one at a extremely fast pace. Today was an off day; only riding an hour and a half it did not seem like a full burrito was warranted for "recovery" but because of the easy accessibility and availability it only made sense to swing by and pick one up on my way home. This time around I decided to stop myself at about half way, wrap it back up, and save the rest for later.

My stomach feels better and I think I have discovered a master two seat session for eating one of these behemoth foil wrapped beauties. On another note the guys are killing it in Cali.

Walker

1 comment:

Tim said...

yes on stazio, i am trying to workout riding this friday. are you around? i'll also be down a week from thursday.