Monday, March 3, 2008

Im an idiot!

seriously, i made a big mistake. Im currently in the airport on my way to Phoenix. Turns out my original flight was yesterday! Hopefully it wont turn out to be too big of a deal, The thing thats hard about it is that I am going down there to ride my bike in front of potential sponsors. If I am lucky which is fairly rare they will look past my lack of judgement and go ahead with a great investment and jump on board with the Slipstream train.

On another note, I did the group ride out of Boulder on saturday. It was sweet, sketchy sweet. There were soo many people and there was a good size crash on highway 36. Probably one of the worst things possible. But I felt really good, once we got to Carter Lake I let loose and went for it. I blew up pretty good but was able to recover on the flats over the top and take the sprint... Never thought I would be able to say that I was first in a sprint. Granted it was just a group ride, so in a race I probably would have been destroyed. Oh well it felt good.

Well wish my luck in Phoenix.

Walker

No comments: