Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Flughafen!

I am sitting in the Tucson Airport, really bored. This place is pretty nice compared to other airports that I have spent time in, I mean obviously. Only nice places have free internet, or this at least applies to airports. So reflecting on my time here in Tucson it has been very valuable. This is definitely the most I have ever trained in January. Period. Its nice to think that after these 20 days down here in AZ I have hopefully laid the solid foundation needed to turn this season into one of the best ones I have had. So after a travel day today, rest day tomorrow followed by yet another traveling day I will finally be at training camp in Silver City NM. Checked the weather and it looks like it should be creeping up into the 50s once I get there. So not the worst conditions ever.

Also after camp I am trying to move to Boulder so I can train at a lower altitude than 9,000-10,000 ft. Hopefully everything comes together and the progression will continue. Until next time, ride hard.

Walker

No comments: